Monday, October 12, 2009

Kitchen TNT - Trials and Tribulations

Welcome to my new blog - Kitchen TNT!!
Trials and Tribulations in my Kitchen ... reviews of cookbooks in particular, my own creations and modifications and general cooking and baking HOT finds and talk.

This came to fruition after being referred to a new cookbook by Dede Wilson - unforgettable desserts. I became enchanted by this cookbook and read most of it in 2 days!!

The book is amazing!! The organization of the book from basics to recipes is excellent and all directions are very easy to understand. I became very excited and wanted to try each recipe immediately. Since it was 2 days before Thanksgiving dinner at the in-laws, I chose a chocolate pie recipe as first test or Trial of unforgettable desserts.


Come into my Kitchen...


No comments:

Post a Comment